Practice Makes Better
1. We won't present the present until everyone is present.
2. When you align the plants, they will be in a straight line.
3. We all should have an awl.
4. Don't bother with both.
5. He threw the ball through the window.
6. Does do not sing. Does that animal over there sing?
7. She gave birth in the berth on the train.
8. That sign is a signal that we have to be careful here. Hear?
9. I'll check out that Web site when we're in sight of the building.
10. Someone said that plaid tiles should be laid quickly
11. Kings reign in foreign lands.
12. The captain said, "We will have to maintain our advantage on this mountain.”
13. That new part will improve the stove.
14. First, what's worse, she can't find her purse.
15. To pay for college, he pushed his finances to the edge.
16. The wife of my neighbor is in labor with their first child.
17. My daughter brought me some water later.
18. That's been in style for a while.
19. There's a cage in the garage.
20. Don't touch your tongue with that tong.
21. "There's nobody here," the detective said. "And no body, either."
22. His daughter laughed, and he was caught.
23. Should we shoulder the steel after we steal it?
24. Bring forth the fourth barrel.
25. When you drop four cans of soup that's very loud.
26. The lieutenant lied, and then the bank put a lien on his house.
27. A tortoise does not make much noise.
28. We rode along the road.
29. Take my advice and don't call room service.
30. The biscuit was served with fruit by the guide.
31. The chief is looking at the leaf.
32. In the spring season, we used to meet at Shea Stadium.
33. She was beautiful and found a proper beau.
34. I cannot bare to hear that bear growling; it doesn’t grow on you.
35. I heard that the bird got the word but not the sword, and that made him sore.
36. The bandage was wound around the wound.
37. The farm was used to produce produce.
38. Mrs. Fried served fried food to her guests.
39. The dump was so full that they had to refuse more refuse.
40. We must polish the Polish furniture.
41. He could lead if he could get the lead out.
42. The soldier decided to desert his dessert in the desert.
43. When shot at, the dove dove into the bushes.
44. I did not object to the object.
45. The insurance was invalid for the invalid.
46. They were not close enough to the door to close it.
47. The buck does funny things when the does are present. What does he do?
48. A seamstress and a sewer fell down into a sewer.
49. The wind was too strong to wind the sail.
50. After a number of injections, my numb jaw got even number.
51. Upon seeing the tear in the painting, I shed a tear.
52. I had to subject the subject to a series of tests.
53. How can I intimate this to my most intimate friend?
54. Both cloth napkins were clean. The moth was gone!
55. The bond between them made him wonder.
56. He found singing in the choir to be a chore.
57. He was content with the content of the report.
58. His opponent did a feint to the right and he felt faint.
59. It was a magical feat what he did with his feet.
60. Changing the font was at the front of his mind.
61. The fool is the one with his foot in his mouth.
62. Move the glove from the garlic clove, please.
63. The mouth of youth is sometimes troubling.
64. Your lung is stronger when you are young. Ah, youth!
65. In some states, you cannot work as a miner if you are a minor.
66. A minute has a limit – just sixty seconds.
67. In the span of time, a minute is truly minute!
68. If the honey is boney don’t eat it!
69. He had to move off of the ledge.
70. It was the home of the dove, but he had to move.
71. They played one on one, but we left before we knew who’d won.
72. His own room was down the hall, and he would find his own down jacket.
73. He planned to post the note about the lost dog.
74. He tried to show us martial arts, but it was really pseudo judo.
75. There was a lull in the room as he tried to pull the table closer to the closet.
76. The psalm spoke of salmon.
77. There was no coral in the corral.
78. The dog could steer the steer to the corral.
79. They ate sweets in the suite while he examined his suit.
80. Please walk slowly so you don’t spill the milk.
81. He would pour the milk to see if it was sour. No?? What a coup!!
82. Although he could feel the wound, he didn’t make a sound.
83. The wrangler and the ranger wondered who rang the bell. The ranger felt anger.
84. The sound of the rhapsody just wrapped around my head.
85. The maid made the bed but stayed late.
86. I will lead you to the lead bucket. I read that it's red.
87. I spied the pie with my eye.
88. I hear that it's either here or there. Do you know where?
89. That's a great grate!
90. Every time he sees a bunch of fleas he flees.
91. Do you know what ewes use for juice?
92. Are you a ewe?
93. His height at eight was a sight.
94. At this time of year, early morning dew is due. What should we do?
95. I read about the deed to that fancy bead?
96. In the new play, he was cast as a member of a lowly caste. What a waste!
97. There's no beer where I've been lately.
98. That bear is a beast!
99. He's a bass who loves to eat bass fish.
100. These are not made of cheese.
101. Did you seize the cheese?
102. Please don't listen to their pleas.
103. That's a very plain plane.
104. If I give you a piece of pizza, will that restore peace?
105. Lizzie likes pizza.
106. Don't stare, but I bought a pair of pears and put them on the stairs.
107. There's no such thing as a stale nail!
108. The horse doesn't understand when you say, "Nay! Don't neigh!"
109. I was on the way to bed, but I went – instead – to weigh the bag of fruit.
110. When you read the instructions, you will know how to replace the reed.
111. He could build the case to hold the mould.
112. Are you ready to read?
113. Who knows how an owl learns to hoot?
114. It made me wonder once.
115. Don’t give her a push. She will dive when she’s ready!
116. We have to save money.
117. One house is nice, but I’d like two houses.
118. One is a mouse, and two are mice – not “mouses.”
120. I’ll check that aisle.
121. I’ve heard that you can’t hear the herd from here.
122. I want you to write right now.